Pressure grouting, generally referred as grouting is the process of pumping material mixture into a void or stable space. To prevent this Water Leakage Solutions in Hyderabad is the only solution for leakage problems. Pressure grouting is performed on the floor or roof or on any other concrete space.
The material mixture may contain cement or waterproofing chemicals or resinous or any other solution.
WE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS:
- First, we will check and determine the location where pressure grouting is to be performed.
- Next, we will identify the placement of drilling holes to stabilize the foundation.
- One’s holes are drilled, concrete or chemical mixture is pumped with high pressure into the holes with the help of small pipes or directly.
- The mixture is pumped through holes until it comes into contact with the existing foundation.
- Pumping is stopped when the foundation comes into normal position, and the holes are filled.